SSIMA 2018 will be focused on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and will take place between the 2nd and the 6th of July, 2018, in Sibiu, Transylvania.
Besides key lectures, this year, SSIMA will host 2 separate series of practical experiences for our participants, in the form of hands-on workshops:
– Philips Innovation Day will offer a series of applications of AI in healthcare developed by Philips
– Workshop on TensorFlow (developed by Google) with applications on medical images, organized by Computer Vision and Robotics Group, led by Marius Leordeanu
The preliminary list of keynote speakers:
- Michael Lustig – Berkeley University
- Benjamin Irving – Perspectum Diagnostics (previously University of Oxford)
- Michael Lindenbaum -Technion IIT
- Nahum Kiryati – Tel Aviv University
- Marius Leordeanu -Romanian Academy of Sciences
- Ovidiu Andronesi -Harvard Medical School
- Doron Shaked -GE Global Research
- Bart ter Haar Romeny -Eindhoven Technological University
- Kim Mouridsen -Aarhus University, Denmark
The 2nd round of application has as deadline the 30th of April, 2018. Applicants will receive notification of acceptance by 11th of May 2018.
The applicants from the 1st round will receive the decision regarding acceptance to the summer school by the 15th of April.
Applications to attend SSIMA can be send before the 31st of March, 2018. Applicants will receive notification of acceptance by 15 April 2018.
Scholarship for poster presentations
This year we will organize a competition for poster presentations and we will offer 10 free registrations.